Mon, Jun 29, 2020 - Thu, Jul 9, 2020
Trattore Farms invites you to set sail with us aboard the Oceania Riviera for a truly unique and unforgettable 10-night wine cruise experience.
History unfolds as we explore the Mediterranean's illustrious past, from Venice's Grand Canal to the Gaudi architecture of Barcelona.
Join our proprietors, Tim and Mary Louise Bucher, as you explore the waters surrounding the Italian peninsula that inspired the name Trattore Farms. Together with our friends from Comstock, Sbragia and Seghesio Wineries, we will indulge in the delights of European culture with wine tastings, wine receptions, and exclusive wine dinners.
With great included amenities and wine experiences, plus GREAT optional wine experiences, this is a trip not to miss!
Share great wines, stories, and memories while experiencing the grandeur of the Mediterranean with Trattore Farms!
Wine experiences for all guests:
- Welcome aboard reception
- Two wine dinners in the Grand Dining Room
- Four in-depth tastings led by our winemakers
- Dry Creek Valley Grand Tasting
Optional wine experiences:
- Four wine dinners in Specialty Restaurants
- Two cooking classes with Dry Creek winery hosts
- One exclusive dinner in La Reserve
Along with the included wine experience, all guests enjoy these amenities:
- Finest cuisine at sea from Executive Chef Jacques Pépin
- FREE Unlimited Internet (one per stateroom)
- Country club-casual ambiance
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages throughout the ship
* Choose One Free Bonus Amenity: $300 Onboard Credit or 3 Shore Excursions (per person)
Oceania Cruises' beautiful 1,250-passenger Riviera will be your home at sea. Whether you are a food and wine connoisseur, a history buff, an art lover, or all three, there will be something for everyone along this unforgettable 10-night Mediterranean voyage.
Staterooms start at $2,999 per person Includes exclusive wine package!
Contact Expedia CruiseShipCenters at 1-877-651-7447, or WineClub@CruiseShipCenters.com to secure your reservations today!